Vocal Webinars and Workshops
NOW A breakthrough in educational technology, affordability and convenience at the touch of your fingertips. All you need is a computer, the Internet and a code that unlocks the virtual classroom to your vocal needs and performance desires.
We will be giving monthly webinars on popular singing subjects at a fraction of the cost you would spend on traditional methods of instruction while maintaining the highest classroom quality.
- SINGING CRITIQUES (Vocal – Singing – Performing)
- KEEPING YOUR VOICE IN TUNE (Vocal Hygiene: the dos and don’ts of vocal health )
- WARM-UP EXERCISES (Demonstration – Vocal participation)
- KNOW YOUR INSTRUMENT (Identification – use)
- ALL I NEED IS THE AIR THAT I BREATHE (Support – Control – Placement – Dynamics)
- THE RIGHT MIC: PARTS I & II (Choosing – the correct microphone)
- THE RIGHT VOCAL COACH (How to find who is qualified and right for you)
- MANY OTHERS (All singing and performing topics; live – recording)
- SEND IN YOUR SUGGESTIONS (E-mail subjects important to you)
Read more about next Webinar >